Sunday, July 02, 2006

So this is how I feel now that the day is over...riding in two parades with angry, bickering couple (never d that again..never never)
going home and getting ready for the Young Dems picnic at the park...that was good. Babysiting the two kids. Have Aaron introduced as my step son and then have him be defensive when I am mistaken for his "real mom". Thats always a loving accepting experience which happens at least twice a year. Then being exhausted from watching Nate and Samson. Samson not being able to soothe himself and crying forever. Finally got him down at about 11:00 p.m. just when mom got home.
Then the tuxedo fiasco. More about that tomorrow.

Weddings always send families into stress mode. I'm angry and stressed about the way this is being planned. But say the mantra "People do the best they can, and this is not my movie..."
Sleep now. Posted by Picasa

No comments: