Sunday, July 16, 2006
















Just a couple of pictures from the Bridal Shower this past Saturday. I had so much fun!

I was really nervous, but as I walked out the door of our house, Michael said "Remember, this is your Son's shower." It changed the whole way I was thinking about it- "Yeah, this is MY SON'S shower..." I can own it and be proud to be there.

I made some great games (The picture on the left is of Dan between two posters of Pin the Kiss on the Groom.)

The other photo is Dan and Jenny as she opens gifts.

This event reassured me that the wedding will be FABULOUS.


I liked so many of thepeople who were there, shock and surprise. (Remember, Sheryl, people you like will have friends that you like...)

And, of course, my daughter in law, Judy was there. She is amazing. I admire her so much. Pretty, smart, funny, and a person with whom I would feel perfectly safe in an emergency.

More photos to be posted of the event later this week.

1 comment:

Danubis The Concise said...

Wow - I look drunk in that photo. Perhaps the readers should be aware that it was around 90 degrees at the time, as I had just barely retrieved fans to cool things off a bit.
Jen really does look beautiful, doesn't she?