Thursday, July 27, 2006


I've been asked to write something new...by my sweet adorable, handsome son...so how can I refuse him?

There is too much going on in the world right now for me to categorize.

Death of a too young girl which symbolizes all the deaths of the too young people in the world right now- the cause of her death was from the actions of a madman, a sick person who probably was born without a soul. The deaths of the other too young people is due to the passions of people who are using the years of perceived victimhood to try and crush a tiny Democratic country which just wants to be recognized as existing.

That, along with a "nutcake" for a President, who will go down in history as one of the personally weakest but significantly destructive man who tore apart the separation of powers of this Democratic government.

Oh yeah, and my back really hurts.

No comments: