Thursday, June 29, 2006



I was so sad after I uploaded the Iraq soldier article from the New York Times (below) that I thought I'd go to my darling funny entertaining brilliant first born son's blog for a cheer up. One of his best talents is making me laugh with his cleverness. Like being splashed with cold water, but in a GOOD way... His latest blog is a mental tickle. He is so excited to be married (in less than 5 weeks, as he reminds us on today's post.) (Pic of Jenny, Dan and me from last December, 2005. He doesn't think this photo is flattering of him, but he is too critical, and it's my blog, damnit!))

I wish he would write more often, so I could contrast the dark side of my view of the world with the "joy of Dan" which is also in my view of the world.


http://danubistheconcise.blogspot.com/

Check it out. It's like eating a creme brulee...

No comments: