Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"These signs are posted illegally"


I notice that I am getting less upset when I see illegal signs posted by REPUBLICANS all over Wasatch Blvd and the freeway chainlink fences through out the Valley. the sight just reinforces the validity of my belief that R's are sleazier than D's.


Deeda told me on Saturday that we (involved in campaigns) are the only ones who really care and that signs are mostly for name recognition.


Shaun's idea was to post a huge sign on each venue that says "These signs are posted illegally."




2 comments:

Shaun said...

You forgot the part about noting the irony of posting a sign about an illegally posted sign...

Danubis The Concise said...

LOL now if only you could get enough people to post the signs on the signs... maybe said workforce would be better utilized putting up "Blue" signs.