Friday, September 08, 2006

Politics and Hot Jews


Tomorrow afternoon is the big ole' Legislative 36 get together that I am sponsoring.


The good stuff...It will be over this time tomorrow night.
I am trying which is better than sitting around and complaining.


I love some of the people with a deep abiding respect.

The bad stuff...my house has some trashy aspects, some left over from the micro burst, so we look like poor white trash.
Only 12 people have responded with a "yes".

Today I was so upset that I wanted to move to somewhere liberal...like Boston. I was angry about a certain person who works for the Democratic Party who causes a lot of stress to other people, but who acts like a victim him/herself. I raged about the situations that I know about revolving around this person and Michael just listened and was mildly amused, but kind enough to listen.

So we went out for Mexican food at a really excellent place that has fabulous food and adorable waiters. Not like at Trios but adorable in a more human, less "GQ" sense.
(Cancun, I highly recommend it.)

Then to get my blood pressure up to dangerous levels I watched Bill Mahr.

Thank goodness "BiBi" Netanyahu was one of the interviewees. He is so articulate and handsome and charming. For a right wing guy, he is tres intellegent. And makes being Jewish seem somehow more than okay. I despise how a woody (may he rot in hell) allen is depicted as a typical Jew, when you have hotties like Netanyahu to use as a stereotype.

Or Natalie Portman.

1 comment:

Danubis The Concise said...

Mmmmm... Natalie Portman...