Tuesday, September 05, 2006

politics or junior high?



Being a relative newbie to the higher ranks of politics, at least higher than the just walk for a candidate and make phone calls getting out the vote, I am becoming amazed at the amount of beyatches that exist in the upper echelons.

I shouldn't be surprised, just because I see my love of politics as a "calling" doesn't mean that others are in it for the same reasons.

(I always was a bit naive...I remember when I told a teacher that Maxine Braham was a natural blond when I was in High School. I didn't realize that being Naturally Beautiful and Blond could be achieved artificially. Silly Maxine, she complained to me one time that just because she was beautiful people thought she was stuck up instead of shy. My heart still goes out to her...)

So, the gossip, the put on a happy face in front of someone you despise, being unwilling to tell the slacker to get the fuck out of the way...this occurs in my dream setting of the Democratic Party in Utah.

And even th0ugh Donald Trump fired his adoring Caroline, we could use a little of his kick ass here.

1 comment:

Danubis The Concise said...

I would say high school, but yeah, politics is politics is politics wherever you go.