Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday already? I woke up to Sandra Day O'Connor, talking to Diane Ream about the damned Supreme Court. Then the newspaper's headline about the Supreme Court sending that dude back to Mexico. Then John Jacob saying the devil/satan is causing him problems. And Utahns being bigots according to a poll in yesterdays paper, like I had to read a poll to know this...And so on, the spineless moderate demos not being able to tell the Congress to end the damned war, soldiers being killed, innocent civilians being killed, and why are we there in the first place? Our President is a stubborn, stupid human waste of flesh. And he is surrounded by evil I think I'm back in the McCarthy era and can't do anything about it.

One win, that's all I ask, just one little representative...or even Jim Matheson holding on to his seat...
Or me being paid by the Democratic Party...

No comments: