Saturday, June 17, 2006

I tried to write to Newsweek to vent about the pictures of Zarqawi shown by the U.S. Military as well as the "media". What the....? I cannot comprehend the thinking that allows us to show pictures of dead people; people who are our enemies, granted, but Dead People nontheless...What's the deal?

Okay, we aren't showing videos of "us" cutting off the heads of innocents. But how can we hope to win the "hearts and minds" of people from another culture when we disrespect the dead.

Maybe we ought to go back to cutting off the heads of those we have vanquished and posting them on the gates of the city. That'll teach those s.o.b.'s to mess with us.

I didn't send the letter, I don't know how to express my outrage without setting myself up to sound like a left wing liberal unpatriotic bleeding heart...

No comments: