Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This is a picture of my first "Grandnephew"- My brother Len's first Grandson...his name is Connor and he is one of the cutest kids in the whole world..when I first saw him in person, my thought was "If I were to cut off his dad's head and put it on the body of a baby this is what it would look like..." Spending time with Connor brought back memories of being a big sister. It is so weird to love someone that you've never met, but in a global way, probably already know. We all met up in San Diego, (Oceanside to be more exact), last May. My husband, Michael got a chance to meet Len's fiance; Deb, and my nephew Jake and his wife Rose.
I also got to meet Haley, (Rose's daughter and Jake's stepdaughter) the first time. Too pretty. Jake better start practicing with that baseball bat.

Since we were in Oceanside, and it was Marine Appreciation Day on the beach, I almost passed out from all the testosterone in the air. Posted by Picasa

No comments: