Friday, December 15, 2006

Not just your Jewish Christmas


Hannukah celebration at my step son and daughter in law's new home. It was fun to be with everyone, and I wasn't as bitchy as I have gotten in the past. Although I do think that being around her sister and sister's family is a bit of a pain in the ass, as they give presents that are so ostentatious. And...they didn't follow the rules, which makes people feel bad. (Like me?)


Things I liked.

Giving Helen her book (Yiddish with George and Laura)

Getting a spontaneous "I love you" from Judy.

Watching Raya and Josh together

Some of the food

Jenny talking to Judy

Jenny talking to me
Hugging Dan


Things I didn't like:

All the gifts that Nathan and Samson got from M. and S.

too fucking much...they overdosed.

The sharing of my birthday with another holiday.

Grrr

Oily Greasy Potatoe Pancakes

The lamb

Trying to make Hannukah a Jewish christmas


I'm sure I'll come up with more...but I'm off to bed.


Happy Hannukah, Over and out.





1 comment:

Kristin Lee said...

It seems like holiday get-togethers with family are the same no matter what you're celebrating... Anyway, Happy Hannukah Mom.