Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Len, part II

I got a call from Len last night, it seems like his world has crashed around him. I was somewhat perceptive in what he is doing, my anger was towards his defensiveness, I think.

He broke it off with Sheila, I mean, Deb, and is back staying with mom for a while. It really is an opportunity for him to get some support in a healthier manner than being a liar in a relationship that isn't good for him.

While he was telling me about the latest crisis with Deb, I told him that she is an alcoholic (duh-she took benzodiazipan with pain meds while drinking) and then blamed Len for giving them to her. When I told him that she was an alcoholic he said "She wasn't driving." HUH?

So, let's hope he can use this time to find himself, and get some help.
It was pretty painful to listen to him, but at least he is getting to an honest place.

No comments: